1) With these stainless steel martini glasses, he'll admit he likes theoccasional cosmopolitan. Salute the holiday
Set of two glasses
$5 at Target
2) Girls aren't the only ones who deserve sexy underwear on Valentine's day. Let him know he's the king of your heart.
$8.50 at Old Navy
3) A flying saucer that also makes juice. He won't know
he always needed one until he gets one.
$18 at Pylones
4) These sleek, silver frames make your photos appear to float. Stick a black and white pic inside for a gift that looks great displayed anywhere.
From $19.95 on CB2
5) Ugly Doll: cuddly as a teddy bear, but with more stubble.
Suntan Target Ugly Doll
$20 at UglyDolls.com
6) Keith Haring's water bottle for Sigg is as functional as it is romantic as it is artful. So many birds with just one stone.
$20 at Sigg.com
7) He gives you flowers every year. This time it's your turn. This cactus garden is spiky, and therefore more masculine, I guess.
$29.99 (small size) at 1-800-Flowers
8) This flask is cased in a beautiful, buttery, leather casing. Who knew sneaking liquor into a concert could be so classy?
$34.50 at J.Crew
9) I always say that chocolate is a little bit of a cop out, but add "fondue" to the mix and suddenly, you're freakin' thoughtful.
Romantic Chocolate Dinner
$35 at Max Brenner
10) Boys of any age love Legos. I actually think this is a proven fact. And we all know they love computers, so jog their memory with a little blast from the past.
1GB Lego Flash Drive
$35.99 at AC Gears