1) It's never bad to have some blank cards on hand. These flowered babies are appropriate to send from spring to early fall--if they last you that long.
$11 at Whimsy Press
2) You'd like a green car, but that's a lot of money. Until then, you can daydream about it over coffee.
$16 at Orla Kiely
3) Leprechauns are ugly and hate to cuddle. This stuffed creature can't promise pretty, but he'll snuggle any time.
$20 at Ugly Dolls
4) A clock without numbers? Is that a metaphor for something? Either way, it looks awesome.
Green Splat Bamboo Clock
$55 by Pilot Design at Etsy
5) Red light? No way. This lamp on your desk will only inspire you to go, go, go!
Deco Table Lamp
$59.99 at Target
6) Girls, you need some green flats. Really. Walk, don't run, you need these.
Ciao Bella Flats
$79.99 at Piperlime
7) Don't worry guys, you need some green, slide-on shoes, too.
$84.95 at Zappos